With us, a wide range of different knitwear is available cheap. From sweaters to slipovers to cardigans and sweatshirts, you will find many different products in our online store. You often have the free choice in terms of colors, materials and models. For example, you can also choose whether you prefer sweaters with V-neck or crew neck. Whatever type of sweater or cardigan you want to buy, for the cold season, you are guaranteed to find it quickly with us. Take a look at us, surely there is also the right thing for you.
First class goods with high quality materials
For all products from our house only the best fabrics are used, so you can always be sure to get only the very best quality. In addition to sweaters and other knitwear made of cotton, we also offer products made primarily of merino wool. This is because this particular wool is rightly considered to be of very high quality, durable and breathable at the same time. In our assortment we carry only excellent knitwear from recognized manufacturers. You can always rely on our branded products from OLYMP, MAERZ, Casa Moda, Marvelis and some others.
But we also make sure with every offer that you also get inexpensive goods from us. So you benefit at the same time from cheap round neck sweaters, V-neck sweaters, cardigans, cardigans, turtlenecks and sweaters and get but also excellent quality. If you want to buy selected wool sweaters and other tops for the winter already at a low price, you are exactly at the right address.
hemden.de care tips for sweaters and knitwear
In the following we have compiled some tips for the care of your knitwear, to enable you to enjoy your knitwear products from the hemden.de online store for a long time.
- As with other laundry - Always wash knitwear with similar color and material together. For example, separate gray knitwear from red colored tones, also separate cotton knitwear from virgin and merino wool items.
- Turn knits inside out ("inside out") before washing to protect the fibers on the outside.
- If your knitted product has buttons or a zipper, close them before washing.
- Always follow the manufacturer's care instructions on the inside out label.
- If you have a washing machine with a wool wash cycle, then prefer it over hand washing. Then make absolutely sure that the temperature is set to cold and below 30 degrees. The advantage of machine washing is that here you can regulate the washing temperature quite precisely. Also, the mechanical load on the knitted fabric, as well as the dosage of detergent can be optimally dosed in the machine.
- Especially when washing knitwear in the machine, care should be taken to fill the drum only slightly. Our recommendation - fill the drum only about 1/3. The low filling optimizes the washing result and protects the knitwear.
- For the choice of detergent, our recommendation is: always wash wool items with wool detergent only. Wool detergents have an increased foaming effect and thus protect the woolen fabric from mechanical damage and from felting and roughening of the surface. Cotton knitwear should always be washed with mild detergent.
- We also recommend using liquid detergent (can be rinsed out more easily) and using the dosage sparingly.
- Avoid the use of additional fabric softeners at all costs.
- Do not spin your knitwear or spin it only briefly.
- Never use a tumble dryer to dry knitwear.
- After washing, pull your knitwear into shape and lay flat to dry.
- Avoid drying your knitwear in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Do not dry your knitwear on surfaces that are too warm (e.g. radiators), as a slow drying process will protect against staining and fiber breakage.