How should a quilted jacket for men fit?
The shoulder seam of the quilted jacket should end where your shoulder ends. So it should neither protrude nor be too tight and restrict your freedom of movement. Thus, it should also fit comfortably and appropriately when you wear a thick sweater underneath. Also, only the wrist bones should be visible when you stretch your arms straight from your torso. If you can see the forearm, the sleeve is too short and therefore the jacket is too small. If your hand disappears into the sleeve, then it is too long and the jacket is too big. Also, you should be able to sit down comfortably when the jacket is closed without it stretching or pinching in other places. If all these criteria are met, you have found your perfect jacket.
When to wear a quilted jacket?
With its special filling, the quilted jacket is perfect for winter, as it protects against temperatures below freezing and reliably warms the upper body. So, on snowy and gray days, there is nothing better than a comfortable quilted jacket in strong colors like orange, kiwi or royal blue. This way, you can prove your sense of style with your winter jacket even in the cold season.
What is the best way to wash a quilted jacket?
- Remove all items from the pockets.
- Close all Velcro and zippers.
- Turn the jacket inside out.
- Wash at a maximum of 30 degrees. (For special material, read the sewn-in care symbols as a precaution).
- Use liquid detergent without fabric softener for the wash cycle. You may need a special detergent.
- Select a gentle or delicate wash cycle to protect the material.
- Regulate the spin speed as low as possible.